Ball valve, headstock (ball) is driven by stem, and the valve revolves around the axis of the ball valve. can also be used for fluid regulation and control.
Ball valve was invented in the 1950s, with the rapid development of science and technology, production technology and product structure of continuous improvement in a short span of 40 years, has rapidly developed into a major valve class.
1. Small flow resistance;
2. Simple structure;
3. Small size, light weight;
4. Ball valve Sealing surface material selection of plastic, good sealing;
5. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, convenient for long-distance control;
6. Easy maintenance, sealing ring is generally active, disassembly and replacement is convenient;
7. Full or closed, the ball and valve seat sealing surface and media isolation, the media through the valve will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface.