Check Valve selection standard content is as follows:
1. Check valves should be installed in equipment, devices and pipelines in order to prevent the medium countercurrent;
2. Check valve is generally applicable to clean medium, not suitable for containing solid particles and large viscosity of the medium;
3. Generally in the nominal size of the 50mm horizontal pipeline should be selected horizontal lift check valve;
4. Straight-through lift check valve can only be installed in horizontal pipe;
5. For the pump inlet pipe, it is advisable to select the bottom valve, the bottom valve is generally only installed in the vertical pump inlet pipe, and the media from the bottom flow;
6. The lifting type is better than the rotary opening type sealing, the fluid resistance is big, the horizontal should be installed on the horizontal pipe, and the vertical pipe is mounted vertically.
7. Swing Check Valve installation location is not limited, it can be installed in the horizontal, vertical or inclined pipeline, such as installed in the vertical pipe, the medium flow to the bottom;
8. Swing check valve should not be made into small caliber valves, can be made very high working pressure, the nominal pressure can reach 42MPa, and the nominal size can also do a lot, the maximum can reach 2000mm above. Any working medium and any operating temperature range can be applied according to the material of the shell and seal. The medium is water, steam, gas, corrosive medium, oil, medicine, etc. Medium operating temperature range between -196--800℃.