(1) It is necessary to find out that the ball valve upstream and downstream piping has been removed from the pressure before disassembly and decomposition operation.
(2) Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, not for a long time immersion.
(3) The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly when assembling.
(4) Cleaning agent should be with the ball valve rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) are compatible. When working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned by gasoline. Non-metallic parts are cleaned with purified water or alcohol.
(5) Every single ball valve part which is decomposed can be washed by dipping method. The metal parts of the nonmetallic pieces that are not broken down can be scrubbed with a clean, finely-cleansed silk cloth impregnated with a cleaning agent (to prevent the fiber from falling off and sticking to the parts). Cleaning must remove all adhesion on the wall of grease, dirt, plastic, dust and so on.
(6) Ball valve decomposition and assembly must be careful to prevent damage to the parts of the sealing surface, especially non-metallic parts, take out O-ring timely use of special tools.
(7) After cleaning to be washed after the evaporation of the wall cleaning agent (can be used in the silk cloth cleaning detergent) assembly, but not for a long time, otherwise it will rust, dust pollution.
(8) The new parts should be cleaned before assembling.