Metal Seat Floating Ball Valve, the manual casting steel hard seal ball valve surface uses the advanced spraying technology, through the processing to various working conditions, the highest hardness can reach HRC78. Seat sealing surface treatment, the maximum hardness of up to HRC72. The ball and the seat are matched and lapping, and all the sealing areas of the whole sealing surface of the ball valve are carefully grinded. It is suitable for high temperature and high pressure water, steam, oil, coal, fiber, consistency and corrosive medium, as well as the medium with particles.
1. Zero leakage Class V
2. Ball Hardened Surface for High Temperature, Abrasive Services
3. Multi-Packing Blowout Proof Anti-Static Stem
4. Flexible Graphite Stem Packing For High Temperature Services
5. Double block and bleed design
6. Fireproof and anti static ball and seat
7. Low torque butterfly spring loaded seats relief chamber heat expansion.
Main Materials: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, super duplex steel, Inconel etc.
Cast body ：WCB, CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M ,WC6,WC9,LCB, LCC, LC1,F316 etc.
Forged Body：A105,LF2,F11,F304,F316,F51,4A etc.
Nominal diameter:1/2 inch-8 inch
End connection: RF, RTJ, BW, THR
Operation: Manual,Worm gear, Pneumatic,Electric
Standards:ASTM, ANSI,AWWA, JIS,BS, GOST, DIN etc.