Orbit Ball Valve
The orbit ball valve and the gate valve belong to the same type of valve, the difference in which the closure is a sphere, the sphere around the center of the valve body for rotation to achieve open, close a valve. Ball valves are mainly used in piping to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the media.
According to the structure, orbit valve can be divided into floating ball valve, trunnion mounted ball valve and elastic ball valve.
Every Orbit valve incorporates a proven tilt-and-turn operation, that eliminates seal rubbing, which is the primary cause of valve failure. When an Orbit valve is closed, the core is mechanically wedged tightly against the seat, assuring positive shut-off.
Orbit has resilient seals and all-metal seal options to cover the most aggressive and challenging situations. Orbit valves are ideally suited for:
● flow lines
● meter isolation
● dryer switching
● block and bypass
● product segregation
● emergency shutdown
● suction and discharge isolation
● and many other applications
● Orbit valves are without equal when zero leakage and frequent operation are demanded.
● Zero Leakage.
● Inherently firesafe design.
● Durable, rugged mechanism.
● In-line repairable.
● Bi-directional, drop-tight seal.
● No springs or piston movement.
● Rated up to +427 C / +800 F.
● No localised high-velocity flow to erode seal during opening/closing
● Resilient seals are enclosed and protected.
● All-metal seat option provided reliable sealing in harsh, abrasive flow conditions.
● Gas-tight stem packing is certifiable to local emissions regulations.
Main Materials: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, etc.
Body material: WCB, CF8,CF8M,CF3,CF3M ,WC6,WC9,LCB, LCC, LC1,F316 etc.
Nominal diameter:1/2 inch-12 inch
End connection: RF, RTJ, BW, THR
Operation: Manual,Worm gear, Pneumatic,Electric
Standards:ASTM, ANSI,AWWA, JIS,BS, GOST, DIN etc.